SCHOOL DAYS= PARTY DAYS




SO I MISS PARTYING WITH MY FRIENDS IN COLLEGE.. I MISS LIVING ON MY OWN.. I MISS THE ROAD TRIPS AND THE NEW MEMORIES WE HAVE ALL MADE TOGETHER.. I MISS YOU JESSICA, AMY , SARAH, AUBREY, RADIANT, JEREMY, SCOTTIE, ASAD.. I MISS YOU ALL... I KNOW THERE ARE NAMES I MISSED BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL EVER READ THIS AND THEY KNOW WHERE THEY ARE IN MY HEART " PARTY CENTRAL".... DUDE THE FUKKING MEMORIES ARE ENDLESS... I MISS MY PARTY BUDDIES... I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS FRIENDSHIP HAS NO COLOR AND FUN HAS NO BOUNDARIES... YAYYYY IM SO XCITED TO SEE YALL NEXT WEEKEND FOR MY BDAY WE GETTING SHIT FACED LIKE WE ALWAYS DO... LETS JUST NOT BURN DOWN ANYTHING THIS TIME OR DROWN ANYONE... HAHA LOVE YALL... TI GET READY GET READY.. A WEEK OF FUN IN THE GA....

1 comments:

TiKeDi August 15, 2008 at 3:53 AM  

i know i cant fucking wait...this is gonna be the theee best bday everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr