Choclate Cravings



damn damn damn damn damn....these brothas look soo damn good...anytime i see them all i can say is DAMN....anyway here are my top male crushes... i love me some dark sexy choclate.

1) ryan gentles- from the first time i saw him in "madea goes to jail" the play i have been in lust.... he is perfect eye candy...just enough to satisfy my choclate cravings.

2)dennis haysbert- my sister thinks i am weird because i am attracted to him but this man turns me on... and his voice... man does it do something...and to me his age makes him even sexier.... i love watching those allstate commercials.
3)lance gross- just sexy....
4) g. garvin- sexy, bald, and can cook...lawddd i need me one like him

5)terrell carter- yes he is very nice on the eyes..
well there goes my list...so tell me who are some of your cravings?


5 comments:

Hyaku Juuhachi May 19, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

Not feelin this post but came to show YOU some love lol

118

xxxx May 19, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

lol thanks hun...i will do a girl crushes one for you soon.

Ti Dickenson May 19, 2009 at 2:49 AM  

girlll lance gross and looking something straight outta the lion king..yesssss love the list.

Unknown May 20, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

so yummy, can i have more please?

Hyaku Juuhachi May 24, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Hell yea that would be more like it! Oh and I added you on AIM so hit me up sometimes!

118