love you mommy



today i was shopping with my mother after we went to traffic court && i turned to her and told her i loved her && hugged her. she asked me what was up with me why have i been so nice and sentamental lately. i guess she thinks i been telling her i love her alot.. but i do. so i told her i tell her all the time because i do. we had a short but very meaningful talk. i told her that i have always loved her but the older i get the more i learn to appreciate her. the older i get the more i realize that everything that she has ever done and said was for my own good. when i was younger i always knew that my mother loved me but i always felt that she didnt like me... i was wrong.. she does love me and she more than likes me.. i know this because she has sacrificed so much for me. i know this because she never lies to me. i know this because no matter what she backs me one hundred percent... and no matter what she has always loved me... she never stopped. i love my mommy..

2 comments:

Hyaku Juuhachi May 15, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Im feelin the blog, keep it up

118

Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 11:41 PM  

awww thats nice...seems like you two are close