Birthday Dress....

so my birthday is august 29th and i will be going to vegas for my birthday.. i have most of my outfits together all i need now is my shoes, jewelery and one statement piece... and because i appreciate my followers and those who read my blogs soo much i have decided to let you all be apart of my birthday somehow....so i will like for you to decide on what statement piece i should wear.... and guarantee that whatever you all choose is what i will be wearing.. crossing fingers hope its the one i like...lol

this dress is blue cream


neon sky
 neone patchwork
royal blue
mix flowers

5 comments:

Ti Dickenson August 4, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

love the royal blue.

CoogieCruz August 5, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

I like the first and last one.

CoogieCruz August 5, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

Oh I am the 31st...my party is on your bday though!

Anonymous August 5, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

def the first one.

xxxx August 6, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

thanks for all your input... coogie so you are a fellow virgo... i like lol.. i am leaving for vegas the 27th so that i can bring in the 21st bday with a bang just a weekend trip. i hope you have fun for your birthday though... = )

@slowmo i like the first one as well..one of my top picks

@tikedi i am feeling the royal blue as well