dreamer

im a dreamer

i dream of better tomorrows
happier todays
in my perfect world
i will be married by 25
will not have my children out of wedlock
i will be nurse of the year every year
the best nurse america has ever seen
i will find the cure for something currently incurable
in my perfect world
i will find peace with my God
inner peace with myself
in my dreams
i have my house by 30
my husband at 25
my first child at 26
its my picture perfect dream

i will get there soon.... my dream will be my reality

6 comments:

Diva's Thoughts November 12, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Beautiful!!!!

Anonymous November 12, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

And you already know what it takes, that it takes a dream, to make a dream come true.

Ti Dickenson November 14, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

dreamer...i love it..have to have a dream to live for something :-)

Robyn Latice November 15, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

I love this! Dreams set your goals and make them attainable! :)

tha unpretentious narcissist© November 17, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

cool. i hope you reach/meet all your goals/dreams. i had them once myself..lol

words of advice: a lot of times it's not you that gets in the way of those. be careful about the people you have in your life & the decisions you make. things can change in a blink of an eye and aren't always in our control. just remember if you believe it, you can achieve it. don't let no one take your dreams away & remember you can always turn any situation around and change at your own pace. it's never the end of the world, till it's the end of the world.

xxxx November 22, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

thanks everyone... i love all of yours support