my puss is swollen

oh my wow so my puss(y) is swollen...ok so here is the deal, i dont know if other women go through this too but when it comes to that time of the month (you know the time when we get our periods) my pads always break me out. now when i was younger i used to use both always and kotex so i didnt know which one it was and because my period used to be irregular i couldnt really keep track of which one it was that i was having an allergic reaction to. now that i have been using always faithfully i realize that it is always pads thats i am allergic to. let me tell you my puss gets swollen and it really sensetive to touch especially when i put on my underwear. this is sooo not the move. it is not cool at all to be walking around with a ultra sensetive cooch. now kotex also makes me swollen but not the same way as always. now you may ask why dont you just use a tampon? well i used to use tampons when i was younger and wore thongs but you know life happened i gained some weight i no longer where thongs so i know longer where tampons. to me they are one of the most uncomfortable things ever. like my cousin used to say "maybe you're not putting it in right" umm sweety i been using these things for a while im putting them in right.. but i also dont use them because they arent healthy... anyway my puss is swollen and i cant wait for my period to be gone so i can be normal again.

6 comments:

Robyn Latice December 19, 2009 at 3:28 AM  

lmao...you definitly need the TMi award for this post.lol. Glad I never had that problem...and tampons are uncomfortable when i first put it in..but after an 30 minutes its like its not even there. I hate pads unless im sleeping though!

Misstarii December 19, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

The things we women go through. Try check out if there are other brands you can use

the.kisser December 19, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

LOL...i'm sorry you're pussy is swollen hun, and i agree with Robyn on this one.
i have completely sworn of pads because i love tampons wayyy to much.

feel better soon
.kisses.

Miss Daja December 19, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

im on my fkn period too!

ive always wondered if they created an organic line of tampons..not with all the shit used to make the name brand ones..idk it sounds healthier or like it would be a good idea.
hope your puss gets better and u find a solution cuz that is definitely a problem.

xxxx December 19, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

@robyn- lol i didnt want it to be tmi i was just like arghh this is annoying you know. girl i hate them all pads and tampons.. the perks of being a women.

@tricia- i am going to look into that cause its annoying

@the.kisser- thanks i will.. soon as the week is over.. xoxo

@miss. fortune- welcome to my side of town hun..lol.. and i should probably look into the organic line thing as well if they do have one out there maybe it will be healthier because there are some negative affects to tampon use (all this extra knowlede is perks of being nursing..arrghh annoying sometimes) and thanks i hope i find a solution soon..

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 24, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

yea i was about to give you that TMI award for this shit. i saw the post on my dashboard, then a picture of the pad. but i was attracted to the title so i came and read anyway lol (yea i'm nasty like that..).

now that i've read i'm just commenting cause i did read and i'm laughing at myself for continuing ever after i realized this entire thing was gonna be about your periods & pads.

i am man enough to admit i read this shit. so i am man enough to comment. silly girl, periods are for sentences. lol