roommate nightmare

so one of my roommates is just plain ole nasty, rude and disgusting. she dont clean up after herself, her room is a mess everytime she opens her door my head spins, she leaves dishes in the sink for days and i have never seen her pick up a broom or a mop. on top of that she is rude and loud, three days in a row wed- fri she woke me up at around three, four oclock in the morning because she was so inconsiderate with her friends making all this noise, just yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs. for what? i dont know... anyway i went home (back to atl) for the weekend on friday and when i came back to my apartment on sunday there was 2 notes left on my door, one from my roommate and one from her friend that stayed her almost the entire week.

letter from roommate:
roommates,
i would like to apologize for the noise and behavior that has been going on this week. i just feel like out of respect i owe you both an apology.

letter from roommates friend:
dear roommates of shavaughn,
as a guest of shavaughn i just wanted to say that im really sorry about the noise that went on last night i understand that was very rude and im sorry i disturbed ur sleep

although i thanked my roommate for the letter i think both are bullshit. there is no way in hell that you make all that noise on wed and thursday we talk to you about it and you still go ahead and do it again on friday.. no way in hell. then on top of that you slamming doors in here like you just asking to get slapped. not only that but both you and your friend is fucking nasty (i came out my room found them both butt naked on top of each other in the living room) i took the letter off my door but im not accepting of the apology. one time an apology can be be taken but three times in one week.. nahhhhh you good keep your apology

5 comments:

Anonymous January 27, 2010 at 6:20 AM  

The next time you pick roommates I bet they will be a lot calmer and quieter.

F January 27, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

They were butt naked? Doing what exactly? Spreading germs? I really hate dirty people, man... I've had to live with some in my time and it's not pretty... Wait and see if they actually change, then maybe you could accept their apology. Saying sorry doesn't mean shit until you show you want to make a change.

tha unpretentious narcissist© January 27, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

at least she aplogized. i would have been like..

Dear Roommates:

i pay money to stay here too. yea i know it pissed you off i was making noise, but i'm in fucking college. that's what we do...

i'll try to keep it down next time, but chill the fuck out. seriously.

signed,
the noisemaker.

p.s. do something.

lmao

just playing. i hate roommates for this reason. if she wrote the letter, after take it at face value. the next time she get loud or out of hand, put the note on her door w/ "remember your friends have to go home, we'll deal with this later". scribbled on the bottom. then you and your other roommates beat her ass one good time. lol

Miss Daja January 27, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

sounds like your roommates need me to come visit for a day..i'll put em in there place!

Robyn Latice January 27, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Wth? Why were they buttnaked in the middle of the living room? SMH! This is exactly why I dont have a roomate. Nothing like private rooms and apartments. Smh, I just couldnt deal with it..People get under my skin quicker than most. When I want it quiet I want it just that and when I want to make noise I dont want to be disrupting anyones sleep.!

&& LMAO @ tha unpretentious narcissist's letter.!