my lovely lady lumps

lol ok so i was over at the makings of me by the lovely daja and she did a post about ass and boobs.. so i decided to do the same.....

hmmmm as far as me backside is concerned i will consider myself bumper but my friends are over here telling me "im a lie" and that im a badonkadonk.. so its 4 against 1 so i will say badonkadonk...


as far as my lumps up top... i will consider myself watermelons... i mean i dont see myself as anything else on this chart..lol..sorry.. truth is my tattas are really not that big they just look huge as hell in clothing.. im only a 38 C... depending on the brand i can wear a D but most of all my bras are C's.. got them C/D's on deck...lmaooo





so everyone do you all think i accurately rated myself and if not what would you put down.. and ladies what do you rank yourselves let me know...

sidenote: i was really in my room checking myself out in the mirror...shame shame shame lol

5 comments:

Melanie! February 8, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

lol this was funny.
well for u, the top would be watermelons and the bottom looks like bubble, wideload, or badonkadonk lol.

for me, mine is hottamale or bumper and my top would be apricots lmaoo

funny post.
http://www.meldenisesays.blogspot.com

-Melanie

Miss Daja February 9, 2010 at 5:25 AM  

she got a dunk she got a dunk!
haha girrrlllll you and your watermelons need to let me borrow a seed or two..lmao

tha unpretentious narcissist© February 17, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

i'm saying send me the links of all the ladies participating in this...

think we need to do an in depth case study. but first i need to see the "things in questions" unobstructed. lol

Anonymous August 8, 2014 at 12:33 PM  

Watermelon boobs but u got a wideload butt which is cool but fro m a guys perspective y'all females get wide confused with depth c guys c 3d if ur ass is just wide ur baby girl u don't have ass u just got a wide butt I mean pancakes can be wide its like this ladies purest example Trina got booty she's wide Nicki minaj got ass it sticks out flat and wide don't mean ass how far u stretch them jeans in tha back makes real ass and that's how we guys look at it

Anonymous October 31, 2014 at 5:18 AM  

slut