makeup= my guilty pleasure

my face lives in this case...lol
so i finally ordered my eyeshadow palette that i have been wanting for almost a year.. i decided to pay the extra money (or so i though) and just get a good professional one from here in the U.S instead of buying one on ebay that comes from across seas and might not be everything i wanted or it may be ruined... for the palette and shipping it only came up to 26 dollars and some change.. i dont think that is bad compared too how much money i easily spend on dumb things.. i must say im in love with it. it felt like christmas in feb to open up my gift to myself.all the colors were packed tight and are super duper vibrant, .ive tested some colors onmy hands but once i really use it i will post pics... but here is the world premiere of my baby. what do you think i should name her?

4 comments:

Supastarrr March 1, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

ooh nice! I have the regular 88 color palette && love it. I'm not good @ naming shit though lol

Ti Dickenson March 1, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

prettyyyyyy...alot of vibrant colors.

Miss Daja March 2, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

im so happy you got it. those are beautiful colors..now i wanna see you use em..in design

tha unpretentious narcissist© March 19, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

wow that's kinda cool..i used to buy my ex wife the palette's from mac. they sell like a case that holds 8 and i'd buy all those bitches separately. it was a lot of fucking money. lol