margarita nights and food.. yummy in my tummy

so the mexican restaurant at my school has 2.99 margaritas from monday- thursday every week.. && me and my girls have been hitting them up every week.. they are sooo good they make them just how i like them.. nice and strong. plus i been cooking at home alot more often now.. and i must say i impressed with myself.. lol i make everything from shrimp alfredo, to lemon pepper chicken, lemon pepper shrimp, garlic potatoes... i been killing it in the kitchen... money tight.. got to start eating in more often while watching my waistline.

6 comments:

Anonymous March 1, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

Thought you wrote that you drank 2.99 margeritas! (less than3 full ones). They are nice drinks.

Your shrimp and pasta dish looks very delicious.

Secretia

Supastarrr March 1, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

looks YUMMY!

Ti Dickenson March 1, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

AHHHHH MARGARITASSSSSSSS...THE BEST EVERR...AND THAT SHRIMP PASTA...LOOKS SOOOO GOOD.

Miss Daja March 2, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

mmm that looks good especially since i cant eat. and those drinks look even more good. i can tell they were by the way y'all finished it..lol

CompulsoryStyle March 3, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

yummy!!!

tha unpretentious narcissist© March 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

omg i almost pissed myself @ yummy in my tummy.

my conservative aunt who's married to a preacher. once went out with us and got a margarita & go so fucking drunk. and started saying some crazy ass shit. and one of the things she kept saying was..."yummy..yummy in my tummy"

it was the funniest shit i had heard EVER come out of her mouth.