Letter to my sister


Dear Ray,

Although we are not blood sisters, you mean the world to me. I dont think you will ever understand how much you mean to me, I hold you close and dear to my heart. I know that right now you are having a hard time, and things seem to be falling apart, I just want you to know that God has your back. Family is important, guaranteed, but sometimes the closest family isnt blood. The way that your family is treating you right now makes me sick ands all at the same time, so I can only imagine how you feel. I wont try to understand it and I wont tell you that I understand what you are going through because I dont, all I know is that I cried foryou this morning. When you shared with me what your mother said, I broke down and cried, your pain is my pain. I could never imagine having family, let alone my own parents turn their back on me. But Ray, I want you to know that I am here. I am with you the entire way through. My family is your family, and together we will get through this rough patch. I pray that your mother, father and family will soon get over themselves and guide you during this pregnancy and everything else in life, but just in case they dont, know that you have nothing to worry about because your family goes far beyond just your immediate, we all are here for you. Despite what they may think, your future is still and forever bright, and you will not allow them to dim your shine. God has blessed you with a little blessing, and I know that he or she will grow up to be great just like their mother, because God has already paved their path. He has already made it what it is. I cant wait to see my little niece and nephew. Dont worry about what your family says, you keep your baby, and you show them that your gift is a blessing, and through all the hatred they threw your way, you still found a way to rise above it all. God never puts more on us than we can bear, he knew us before we knew ourselves, therefore this was meant to be. I'll continue to pray for you and the health of your baby everynight. I will pray for thehealth of you and J relationship. and I will continue to be the best friend and sister that I can possibly be, because just like you have been blessed with this wonderful fetus, I have been blessed with you. I love you Ray... We all do.

2 comments:

Miss.Stefanie July 12, 2010 at 6:18 PM  

This is sweet

tha unpretentious narcissist© July 14, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

that's beautiful. my cousin is like my brother. truly and honestly.

it's great she has someone there to support her because it's very hard to go through that without your family. it's very hard to go through that period.