done

so i seen my babes today and he just pissed me off to the point where i did not want to see his face so i just quickly cut that encounter short... and yes it ended in another arguement. like they all have for the past week. yo he make me so mad cause he the one that told me that we were spending the day together, so he meets me at my school after i was done with class like he said he was but when he pulls up he got his homeboy in the passenger seat. yo i aint say shit to him so he got mad cause i was quiet giving him the short answers and shit, and then he really got pissed when he asked me to give him a kiss and i told him no... i should of told him kiss your homeboy...lol.. i dont think i am overreacting, do you?
i think i am just fed up.

2 comments:

Diva's Thoughts August 8, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Did his boy spend the day with you two?

xxxx August 8, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

girl no i left... i told him spend the day with his boy i dont have time to sharing him with his homeboy