ANAL SEX

Ok so anal sex is becoming a lot more popular and accepting in the “sex world” I know many people who have tried it, both friends and acquaintances. Some like it and some don’t. I myself have tried it twice first time I was drunk so didn’t really remember it second time was unsuccessful so I have never really experienced and honestly I don’t think it will be my cup of tea. I say this because my first time, the time when I was drunk the next morning when I woke up I could not sit on my ass…. So yeah this is one wagon I won’t be jumping on. but anyway for those who choose to have anal sex please do it safely because it is highly risky behavior. For one, guys please do not be like dumb ass number 2 and just force your dick in your partners anal cavity. An asshole is not like a vagina, two completely different things. Also lube, lube, lube… I cant stress this enough…LUBE… now myself being a nursing major there are some things that I know about the anatomy of the anus/ anal cavity. There are two sphincters located at the end of the anus, now biologically these are to control gas and bowel movement, and they are the reason why it is difficult to insert foreign objects in the anus i.e dick, dildo, anal plug. The sphincters are the reason why you must take your time and LUBE.

well I am no expert so I did a little research for you all and here is what the pros had to say…..
Research reveals that it is a common practice among heterosexual couples today, as part of
their sexual routine.

According to more recent figures based on 100,000 females:
43% of the women had tried it with their partners at least once
40% of those women enjoyed the act
49%
did not like it


And not all homosexuals have anal sex.


For many people anal sex is repulsive but there are some people who love anal sex.
Anal sex became more risky in the 1990’s because of the spread of
HIV/AIDS. HIV is highly transmitted through anal intercourse.
The anus is a part of the body that many people enjoy licking or having licked. It is full of nerve endings and many find touching it to be sexually arousing.
Analingus (anal sex) is very risky behavior since the anus and rectum carry diseases that are harmful once in the mouth or stomach.
Anal sex should not hurt if you do it correctly. With enough lubricant and patience, it can be an enjoyable experience.
Your partner has to be able to relax to coax the anus into opening enough to receive the penis. It is a good idea to start with one finger…. Then a second.. and so on, this way your partner can adjust to a foreign object.



IMPORTANT...


IMPORTANT....


IMPORTANT.... it is vital that the penis is thoroughly washed before entering the vagina after anal intercourse.


SO HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED ANAL SEX, AND IF SO DID YOU ENJOY IT?

2 comments:

TWEETY March 31, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

lol ... i've never tried it .. but i've tried to convince myself to do it one day and my body won't let me ... i guess i'll just have to stick with vaginal lol.

xxxx April 1, 2009 at 3:20 AM  

haha yeah its not for everyone.. but in order to be successful with it you have to allow your body to completely relax...