Someday


someday i hope i will find the one man that completes me, the prince charming that as a little girl i always dreamed to find. i want to be able to experience the love that my mother has been blessed to experience twice in her lifetime. the kind of love that my grandmother and my grandfather always told me about. one day i want a man to look me in my eyes the same way tony looks into my moms and i want a man to love me the way my father loves her. a man that would wait till i am ready. someone to hold me and love me unconditionally. no matter what my flaws are. to tell me that i am beautiful and i am the only person he need. someone that will assure me that we are a team. i want that floating on air type of love. love that makes me not want to go anywhere, all i want to do is stick by his side. i want to find my bestfriend, my confidant, my lover, my everything....



0 comments: