Rest In Peace Boone... Another Friend Gone




a friend of mine akeem boone was killed this morning. he was a bouncer at a club when an altercation began, he was forced to try to break it up when someone hit him in the head with a large bottle. he was killed instantly. boone you will always be missed.. it was just thursday that i seen your face. that same boone/ hulk (inny) face.... with the smile of all smiles and those brown eyes... words cant even express that way that i feel right now.. nothing can take the pain that i am feeling right now. i cant believe you are gone. something so senseless. so so seneseless. i just seen you.. i just heard your voice, seen your face, seen that smile.. we were supposed to be seeing one another again tomorrow for class... sitting at the bus stop as always waiting for the red route, blue route, or apartment shuttle. talking about everything from summer, to relationships, to class and how school sucks. boone now you are gone. you definitely will be missed by me and the campus. you know everyone loved you... i cant stop crying and i cant stop hurting. as soon as i heard the news my heart just sank. it dropped. you were a good man with many goals so i am sure you will be taken care of. you will never be forgotten and you can never be replaced.  i am writing this and i feel myself becoming physically sick, my tears are only the beginning... WE LOVE YOU BOONE...


8 comments:

Sonya August 23, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. It's a tragic way to die, and no one deserves to die in such a way.

Ti Dickenson August 23, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

I am sorry to hear..man life is sooo short.

Anonymous August 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Hello, I am the mother of a young man named Wesley. Wesley played football with Boone in Highschool. Boone was like a big brother to my son. I am so upset and saddened right now! I would like to get in touch with his mother CC. My cell number is 404-446-6470. My name is Heather. Boone was one of my favorite young men in the world! We want to be there for CC! Please call mewith information.

Boone (I know GOD need you for something big in heaven)! We will aways love you and never forget you! :)

Marita August 23, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

My son Ricky Stewart played football with Boone at Campbell High School. My heart goes out to the family and friends of Boone. May God bless this family now and forever. We all need to keep this family and all the other families of senseless violence in our Prayers.

Anonymous August 24, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

I went to high school with Akeem and he could always be counted on to make people smile. He used to tease me and call me gnome (pronounced guh-nome) cause i was so short and I called him ET. It was our running joke. He was such a sweet guy and even though we weren't close we kept in touch and I'm suprised and saddened by how much his death has affected me. I can only offer my prayers and thoughts to other friends and family during this tragic time. I'll miss you Akeem.

Unknown August 24, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Hello,

I went to middle school, high school and college with Akeem ( I called him Keemee) and I am so sad to hear about his passing. He was a wonderful man and I am sad that he had to leave us so soon.

Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

I went to school with him... I wasnt friends with him, but whenever i saw him in the hall he was always happy and said hi.He was always smiling..I just cant belive he's realy gone.

Jodi Bailey September 23, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

I can not believe what my eyes and ears are seeing and hearing. Akeem so young so promising a young man. I met Akeem and his mother when he was in HS. I admired his huge smile and his love for his mother. My son was pre-school then and I would just marvel and think I hope my son will be like Akeem when he grows up. Akeem you were a light gone out too soon. Sybil I know your heart is hurting but I also know you know the Lord. I wish I could do something to comfort you but I also know no one can console or comfort like Jesus. Peace be still. Akeem you are always in our hearts. Jodi and Brandon.