empty bed


my bed is empty yall... in five days it will be four months since i have had sex... i am proud of myself. its a milestone for me. and knowing that i have made it to four months will make it even easier for me to reach my goal of six. hopefully i can go beyond that which i can see myself doing. i feel like its something that needs to be done until i really find someone worthy of my goods. i am glad with the decision i made, i am so proud of myself. and i'm not saying oh i'm proud like i didn't think it could be done because i always knew it could, nothing is impossible. but i am proud of myself because now i have even more control over my life than i did before, its a certain way that i have been feeling since my decision that is unexplainable but it brings a smile to my face. what are some of your goals for yourself? both short term and long term.

4 comments:

CompulsoryStyle November 5, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

Congrats! & i have been a virgin for 20 going on 21 yrs.. if i made i know you can lol. but i believe it would be worth it once you meet that "one" who makes it all worth it. i just refuse to give myself to just anybody so that's why i believe i made it this long.. I'm worth the wait & so are you.

God bless!

Chay Chay November 6, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

I've been celibate for abour a year now and I honestly feel so good. I mean I'm just going to be real, sometimes I do have "moments" but then I think, I'm fine, I don't need that. I'm 25 and just being a wild child is over and done (not that I was a hot ass or anything) and not cute AT ALL....

congrats girl, and know what you are worth boo!

Anonymous November 10, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

I am a born-again virgin, until tomorrow, make that tonite!

xxxx November 22, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

@letsjustflyaway thats good... keep it that way for as long as you can. sex is really not neccessary and it complicates things. now a days people use sex for the wrong things

@t-charry thanks hun..and congrats to you as well for remaining celibate for a year. i know its not an easy thing to do

@secretia you are a mess and i love it... lol