Kreative Blogger Award


i was awarded this award back in april.. sorry im so late ms. conjured perceptions lol i.. i told myself i would come back for it and i have... lol.

for this award i have to:
a) list seven things i love
b) name seven fellow bloggers to pass it on to

hmmm seven things i love.. ahhh shucks i hate talking about myself sometimes but here it goes
1. i love colors... colors colors colors. purple is my favorite color to wear
2. i love watching lifetime movies
3. i go to the gym almost everyday and havent lost a pound. it keeps me stress free
4. i love school although it stresses me out
5. i love to sleep naked. no need for clothes
6. i love to challenge myself
7. i love helping others

now for the seven lovely bloggers that i have chose to present this award to are:

1. ti @ viixxix
2. k.michel @ k.michel press
3. mr. unpretentious narcissist @ i am tha unpretentious narcissist
5. v.i @ candy diaries
7. gia @ keep it funky

i love all my bloggers and i appreciate you all ... thanks... please continue to follow and leave feedback

3 comments:

Robyn Latice December 12, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Thank you! :) I will definitely get on this..!

KeepitFUNKY December 15, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Thanks! Will post asap, girl u werent lying when u said u had a lot going on! Lol. Be safe!!
'gia

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 15, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

wow, thanks again. lol. and i'ma hit that up in a second.