messenger blast

ok im starting a new session called messenger blast.. im putting all the passa passa that i recieve throughout the week on instant messenger or text messages.. whatever.. so here is the first...


TAVELL: wow u really poppin outta that shirt.lol
me: lol
TAVELL: thats in 3d
me: lol u a mess
TAVELL : im sure if i had one with my dick bulging out u would talk some ish too
me: i dont think i would.. lol
me: how you been?
TAVELL: im great
TAVELL: i see u still a BIG tease
me: lol why you say that
TAVELL: to show that much breast without nipple thats a skill.lol
me: lol i never heard that one before
me: guess i can add something to my resume
me: so what you up to?
TAVELL: imagining your nipples.lol
"4up Made Man"
purebeauty0018: oh ok
purebeauty0018: what about my nipples?
purebeauty0018: lol entertain me
TAVELL BLAKLEY: u the one with the nipples
"4up Made Man"
TAVELL BLAKLEY: are they pretty and chocolate?
"4up Made Man"
purebeauty0018: what do you think?
purebeauty0018:
TAVELL BLAKLEY: i wanna see
"4up Made Man"
TAVELL BLAKLEY: im from the show me state 3**7070316
"4up Made Man"

ok after he was like show me i cut the convo short.. i dont show shit over the net... sorry not trying to be all exposed.. next thing i know im on entertainment tonight or some shit (im just saying i might be that big one day)

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/keenya19

5 comments:

Robyn Latice December 14, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

lmao! Dudes are too bold these days. Fareal.!

xxxx December 14, 2009 at 6:06 AM  

lol girl sure is...

Anonymous December 14, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Soon, there will be no privacy in the world. People's profiles will be nude.

xxxx December 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

@secretia- you are right

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 15, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

you totally entertained that conversation then wanna act all shy. he was right.."i see u still a BIG tease".

i'm saying yall chicks and this putting text and messages on blast. gonna start fronting out chicks then as the tables turn yall won't think it's safe to instant message or text again either lol..