update

*haha found this picture and thought it was funny.. of course i tweeked it a little*

my phone has been cut off... my bill is 180 dollars and frankly i dont know why it is so high but i dont have the money to pay right now *shrugs* so oh well.. off for now. i need a new car my little infiniti has done its time. another hose popped under the hood and its leaking gas to inside of the car thats going to cost about 200 to repair... yeah so done.. im done putting money into that car. in the beginning of the semester i put about 600 into it so i am dead broke off of that car and its old to a 93 and its a gas guzzler so i cant afford it and i dont want it. i am moving to alabama in january for school.. i am excited about the move. friday i am driving down there to pay my first months rent on friday which is 400 dollars... you see how everything cost money??? and i dont have any lol.. so basically right now its either between a roof over my head, a car, or a cell phone. which one you thought i chose??? hmmmm a roof over my head and my car... to hell with that the cell phone can kick rocks until im back on my feet..

6 comments:

Anonymous December 17, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

A place to live is the first thing. Can you make any money by tutoring? It's usually all cash!

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 17, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

your excited about moving to alabama? ...

i'm saying not hating my parents are from alabama. i just never hear no one say they are excited. maybe rephrase and say, i'm excited to go to school in alabama..

anyway i'm sorry for your loss. bills & cars are like the devil around the holidays. back before i was a responsible grown man i would put them on my christmas list and keep it moving. like yea..mom forgo the sock & drawz and fix my car please. lol

xxxx December 18, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

@secretia i was tutoring for a while up until two months ago. with the econonomy people just dont want to pay for their child(ren) to be tutored. they rather put them in an after school program or do nothing at all. i used to be able to pay my bills off of tutoring but not anymore

@narcissist im not excited about moving to alabama but im excited to be moving and starting a new journey of my life. i want to attend a different university and finally be able to live MY life. for years i have been taking care of my brother and sister and i havent been able to take care of or focus on myself until now. so i will rephrase and say i'm excited to start a new chapter of my life and go to school in alabama.. lol.. is that better? oh and i am way ahead of you about the christmas list.. lol i alrady told my mom and everyone else who ask me what i want for christmas i tell them cash.. any amount helps me out because it all adds up.. lol

Ti Dickenson December 18, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

i feel your pain.

Robyn Latice December 18, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Good. Prioroties are in order! [Although I'd pretty much die without a phone!]

xxxx December 19, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

@robyn i am dying.. but my mom has come to the rescue and will be paying my bill when she comes home on tuesday... yayyy