messenger blast

her:hi
me: hey
her: what's up?
me: girl nothing much chillin
me: watching t
me: tv
me: whats up with you?
her: nothing. just glad school is out
me: girl you and i both
me: did you go back home already?
her: yup
her: Yes I am home
me: ok thats good
her: yup
me: how are you and your boyfriend doing?
her: we are fine. things are good. and you?
me: thats good.. i dont have a boyfriend
her: what happened, you two were so good
me: we broke up during the summer
her: wow, sorry to hear
her: oh ok. well we are still together. things have been good.
me: thats good... he still havent found out about all your experiences in ga has he?
her: No but he has opened up about his other side.
me: his other side? and whats that?
me: you still messing around?
her: yes I mess around. I mean about his bi side.
her: rememeber I told you I was trying to talk him into that?
me: ok... so he has been with men? or is he thinking of it?
her: well he did it now.
her: Not thinking about it anymore
me: wow okay... he liked it?
her: Yea. well he says the anal part kind hurts but he likes giving head
me: and you dont mind?
her: as long as I am there or he asks my permission.
her: to be honest I think it looks hot
me: were u there when he did it?
her: yup
me: you think it looks hot? wow you are a mess. well to each its own.. i wouldnt be comfortable for someone im with to do that.. but thats just me
me: you two are wild... lol.. well if you two are happy then hey
me: any gb's lately? still messing with them jamaicans?
her: yes and he went to jail

OK SO IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY FIGURED IT OUT THIS GIRL IS A FREAK.. SHE IS A WHITE GIRL I MET AT COLLEGE. ORIGINALLY FROM CALI AND CURRENTLY ATTENDIN UGA. COOL TO PARTY WITH .. SHE COOL AND ALL BUT SHE NASTY....LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous December 20, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

She is in the land of the lost.

Miss Daja December 21, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

WTF? ok daja..dont judge.. <- im talking to myself.

Ti Dickenson December 21, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

wowwwwww...thats all i can say !

Robyn Latice December 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

wth?....um, yea thats beyond crazy.!UM.....yea never could I do that. Smh

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 24, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

okay i'm not gonna abbreviate..

what the fuck.

lol. the anal part hurt. she gonna talk her dude into being with a dude & taking it in the ass? giving blowjobs. and she still think this dude her boyfriend. he's been gay. he just need her to push him. he tried anal. come on.....

i'm so done. i want to be her friend for like 10 minutes so i can tell her how retarded that is. really. wow...