getaway

so i woke up this morning and

1. deactivated my facebook
2. canceled my myspace (for good havent been on it in almost a year)
3 .put in a request to change my apartment
4. deleted some numbers out of my phone so that i can never use them again
and before the week is over i will be
1. changing my number
2. delete my messengers or at least get new sn
why am i doing all of this you may ask. its simple im starting from square one, i need to getaway. i need a clear and sound mind and i cant have that will all that i have going on right now, with my past keep coming into my present and everything else in between. a clear and sound mind is all i want right now in this moment in time. maybe a little drastic but oh well i leave no tables unturned

6 comments:

Robyn Latice January 26, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

I need to do this...seriously!

Miss Daja January 27, 2010 at 4:28 AM  

i wish you the best..
theres nothing better than cleaning out your closet and toxic waste in your life.

tha unpretentious narcissist© January 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

yea i constantly feel like i need to do that. i haven't changed my number or anything in well over a decade.

i just had an ex who i haven't spoken to in months hit me up with some ol' bullshit, "i'm trying to make peace" with you type shit. and it really just pissed me off i couldn't stop her from texting me. i hate when i get text from exes on some dumb shit. like just cause you got my number after a few months, years..why do you think it's still valid for you to use it?

congrats on cleaning out your bullshit factory. i need to follow suit, but too many folks got my #..for me to change it.

Supastarrr January 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

it's great to purge yourself from the bullshit sometimes.

Melanie! February 8, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

this is a good idea. i might do somethin like this too.

-Mel

*stacie-ann February 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

i've thought about doing this so many times. but, the last time i did that *deleted my myspace* i lost all my pictures from 4 years back. ehh. it hurts me to think about it.

but it feels refreshing tho' don't it?