five things i loveeee

i asked a couple of my friends to list five things about themselves and their bodies that they love.... i participated as well.


five things that i love about myself and my body are:
1. my smile
2. butt
3. spirit and determination
4. breast
5. my entire being

natalia says:
1. smile
2. personality
3. determination
4. hips
5. legs

chaena says:
1. my honesty
2. my wit
3. ambition
4. legs
5. my smile

marcuse says:
1. smile
2. hips
3. lips
4. personality
5. nose

what are five things that you love about yourself??

5 comments:

Miss Daja March 10, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

this post reminds me of my blogging friend simplestformofanelle.blogspot.com

you may want to or maybe not but she has a "i love my body" challenge going on and its really positive!

1. my open heart. i have the ability to help any and everyone that may need it whether they help me in return or not doesnt matter. just dont shit on me.
2. my outgoing personality. i love to try new things.
3. my willingness to forgive. self explanatory.
4. my creativeness i love all things creative and im pretty dope if i must say so myself lol
5. my loyalty to my friends/family/respect!

I LOVE MY BODY so theres no need for me to go into detail..
and damn im done. i talk to much!

xxxx March 10, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

i got the idea from her..i wanted to pay credit to her but i couldnt remember her blog url.. but thanks for telling me now i can give her credit.. lol and you dont talk too much.. haha

Sasha P. March 10, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

1. my body
2. my free spirit
3. my creative mind
4. my intelligence
5. my well-roundedness

i like this game lol

Supastarrr March 10, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

1. my eyes
2. my determination
3. my lips
4. my attitude
5. my pussy

in no particular order =)

tha unpretentious narcissist© March 19, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

my dic...lol

i'ma have to steal all of miss.fortune's list and replace

#2 with my wittiness

i'm not really that outgoing. lol