i feel

lonely, abandoned, alone (same as lonely i know), confused, frustrated, anxious, down but not depressed, sexually frustrated, over my head, copacetic, mad, sad, not angry but fuming.. i feel like i dont know what i feel anymore. life has definitely taken over lately. havent had time to myself, time evaluate and reevaluate myself and those around me. ive cried, ive smiled, ive been happy alot, but in between im also mad and sad sometimes. shit just got real. i guess all this time i've been living in a semi coated fairy tale and what i though i knew i didnt, && what i thought was life wasnt all it had to offer me

its so much going on. too much for me to comprehend at the moment, but im going to pull through. i know i will because God promised me!!!

2 comments:

JaG April 18, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

sounds like it's time for some spring cleaning!!!

Supastarrr April 22, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

<3 loneliness is a state of mind. God's got your back.