what are your values

today i asked the question: "what do you value and why?" on both facebook and twitter.. below are some of the answers i recieved.. i was happy to know that many still value life (although some dont act like it) but still its good to know that people do value life and God.


melissa e.- i value love, family and friends because those are the things that keep you going in life
nef- i value my family, my son, and my few friends. i also value life in general cause its given me alot along with God.
jasmine p- i value my life because if God dont bless me ill be dead and my friends and family
ethne- i value my life cause without it i'll be dead
12 kyle- life! i value the life that i have. i only have one so i'ma live it to the fullest

&& my response is:
i value life, health, spirituality (God) family, friends and dreams. i value all these things because they are important to me. to me i cant have a fufilling life without God and health. my dreams push me to be a better person and i aspire to do more with myself. my family and my friends are my backbones, me stepping stones, my everything. they drive me and push me to be a better person. i love them to death and they never steer me wrong, and just like God they never leave me side... no matter what.

2 comments:

Supastarrr April 14, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

definitely life, health, && cool people to enjoy your time here w|

Miss Daja April 17, 2010 at 4:59 AM  

i value my faith..if i didnt believe in something and have a purpose i would have given up LONG ago.
i value my fam and friends..they are my extra strength.
i value God..he has made a way out of no way.