Great Day.. Great Blessings

today was a beautiful day.. i spent the entire day with my sister and friends. i couldnt ask for anything more.. from about nine this morning we were all together, breakfast, conversation, lunch, pool, and the game.. and despite the fact that i shed a little tears i really couldnt ask for a better day. it was a gorgeous and beautiful day and i just thank God that i was alive to experience it with people who i care about and care about me.. and at the end of the day I know they have my best interest at heart.. I love these girls.. I have realized that God will unexpectedly put people in your life for a reason.


*i def need to get that tattoo on my foot covered up*

4 comments:

Unknown May 23, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

It's good to read a blog by someone who is happy, appreciates her life and the people in it.

Chay Chay May 23, 2010 at 11:06 PM  

hey boo! I LOVE the new look of your blog chica!

Miss Daja May 24, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

i love it..
keep that joy and happiness around you. others can learn from it and feed off your positive vibes.
we all need friends that we can just be girls with..there is nothing like it.

tha unpretentious narcissist© June 6, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

cool cool. glad you're having a good day. i'm taking the day off, being lazy. i'm bout to hit the pool today myself, even tho i can't swim.