if you really knew me you would know that

i love my family, especially my twin sister..she is my best friend

i manage to smile no matter what
sometimes i lock myself in my room, sit in the dark and i cry
i hurt more than i let on
i used to have a bad relationship with food (purge)
sometimes i wish i could get away
i wonder why im still not done with school.. i feel like a failure at times
i almost lost my life twice (&& im still standing)
i am stronger than my enemies
i love hard
sometimes i laugh just to keep from crying
i love my body but i know i can lose some weight
im scared of the future
i dont regret my past but i resent the person i was
i have caused alot of pain
i am scared of dying
i will give up everything i had just to make sure everyone else around me was happy
ive lost a pregnancy
I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.. I AM STILL LEARNING

2 comments:

AUDREY July 21, 2010 at 4:55 AM  

i really like this post.

Anonymous July 21, 2010 at 5:19 AM  

The show If You Really Knew Me is great and focuses on student life.