word?!?!?!








so alicia keys and swizzy has tied the knot.. kudos to the both of you.. but my question to you alicia is this:
how long you think its gonna take before you become the next mashonda?!?!
and why marry a man you dont trust?!?!
yeah we all know you dont trust your husband cause when he did the track with nicki your ol pregnant ass quickly ran up to the studio and sat there for six hours to make sure aint shit was going down... im just saying
but shit best of luck to the both of you and your unborn child..wishing you two nothing but the best.. its not my job to judge, although i do it anyway...
YOU STILL LOOK GOOD THOUGH GIRL..PREGNANT AND ALL.

1 comments:

Chay Chay August 3, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

EXACTLY! How does the saying go? "How you GOT HIM, is how you're LOSE HIM!" I really though Alicia was smarter than this...OmG! I don't give it long, and that's mean, BUT that's just my opinion. She did look GORGEOUS though, OMG!