i am going to f*ck up your mood


i am one to always keep it real, i dont fake the funk, and i call it how i see it. i have always been this way so i dont understand why people are always suprised by the things i do and say. i guess they think that i should be scared of certain groups of people or just mindful of what i say and who it may or may not offend but I DONT CARE... so with that said here is what I did.... last night i was in the library with a friend of mine and she was helping me right a twenty page thesis. anyway it was around 9:30 and we were just talking about guys we have dated, have had sex with, talked with, etc. on campus anyway so here we are are having a conversation about our very personal lives and one familiar name comes up, for now i will just call him B. so B and i talked freshman year and dated sophmore year. we broke up after a while main reason was because he crossed over as a Que and his entire attitude changed. he started acting like his shit dont stink and that dont fly with me. anyway my friend bought to my attention that she had once messed with B. at first it seemed like she didnt want to tell me about it but she ended up telling me... i wasnt shocked though, i was not suprised by anything she told me. this is like the tenth person on campus that i have found out that he has had sex with while we were together. four or five are which my friends. anyway she informed me that he was unable to get hard why they didnt have sex, she said that he was just limp...so in back of my mind im like hahaha lol lmao...damn...and oh well... im thinking all of this all at one time. i know that what she said was true because she was not the first person that has said this. anyway so i went to bed with this on my mind and i woke up with this stuff still on my mind.. i just cant get over the fact that he just sleeps with all these people, so i woke up this morning and signed on my facebook. now i am sure everyone has a facebook and you know how it works with the whole status thing. so i signed on my facebook and as my status i wrote: is wondering how a certain person on campus walks around like his shit dont stink, purple shirt on, tongue hanging out his mouth and....he cant even get it up...smdh...it never seize to amaze me... i posted this status at like ten this morning it was not even up for 20 minutes before my phone was ringing off the hook, people was blowing up my mailbox with messages talking about im foul and this and that and others left back to back comments on my wall.... i dont understand why pepople are sooo damn suprised. wtf.. did he really think that word wouldnt get out that his dick dont get hard and if it does he only last all but what 10 minutes (trust i know.. i used to curse his ass out).. i just think that he needs to get his shit together especially if you have a shortcoming like that you need not to be walking around like you head dick and you just the shit.. cause guess what? YOU'RE NOT.... he needs to get his shit together asap..... now people talking about eww the ques are going to try to get you back and this and that... im like ummmmm DO I F*CKING CARE?! AHHH NO cause if i did i wouldnt of put that up as my status...LOL this jokers kill me.. anywho yeah so that is my IM GONNA MESS WITH SOMEBODY for a day story and F*CK UP THEIR DAMN MOOD. and guess what people i have succeeded cause this fool keep blowing up my phone, calling me back to back and sending me text messages.... i shall declare this mission A SUCCESS.....

1 comments:

F December 13, 2009 at 5:07 AM  

LMAO... These fools need to be taught lessons sometimes... Can't believe I am just finding this blog. You just might have an addict here...