Just Blabbing Away.



At the end of the day I love me far more than I love anyone or anything else in this world therefore I will never sacrifice my happiness for someone else comfort. It might sound mean it might be harsh but it is the truth. Don’t get me wrong, it took me a while to get to this point where I am now, the point where I have decided to live for me and no one else. I wasn’t always like this. But life and circumstance has led me on this path, and I have no problem with it because for the first time in a long time I am finally completely happy, or at least the happiest I have ever been so it feels 100%. Two car accidents within one year... Numerous dead end relationships and other personal problems have all led me to this place. My life is a worldwind, its hectic, its unthinkable, hard to explain and undetermined and you know what…I LOVE IT. I love where I am at in my life right now. I am in a place where I feel like it is now time for me to forget everything else and do me. Complete the goals that I have set for myself and live my life. I want to be the successful person that I know that I can be, so far I am doing well. I am kicking butt in school (this semester looks like all A’s and B’s) but I want to be able to continue this when I step out into the real world after I graduate. And I know that is a while from now but really it isn’t. I mean when I started college back in 06 I thought to myself “omg more school, this is going to be so long” when honestly its not. It is now 09 and I am wrapping up my third year of school. I just wished someone told me that four years is never really four years and I will end up spending like six years in school. But life is great right now. I mean the economy is really not effecting me since I am still in school (MAIN REASON WHY I AM IN NO RUSH TO GRADUATE) I have finally confronted my past, I have learned to accept myself, I have the most wonderful people around me give or take two, financially I am straight, still getting the bills paid, plan on traveling this summer, and I plan on celebrating my birthday in Vegas this year. IT’S ALL GOOD. I just think that sometimes as humans with complain about everything. we complain too much especially Americans and young people we are spoiled as hell. We really dont know what hard times are so we experience one thing that dont go as we planned and we think the world is coming to an end. We need to stop complaining and just enjoy what we have. Be grateful for what has been given to you, stop whining....gosh its annoying. But for real we waist so much time complaining and wishing for what other people have when we need to just focus on ourselves. No one knows what the next person had to do to get what they have so stop watching them. But from now one I plan on just living life and being grateful for everything I have but at the same time WORKING HARD for what I want.




LIFE IS GOOD

0 comments: