mothers day...

sunday was mothers day and due to certain circumstances i was unable to spend the day with my mother so my sister and i spent the day with my aunt instead and bought sunshine and happiness to her day.  we went to her house cooked her dinner and bought her a cake. we had a good day, a blessed day, and it was fun.  on another note i woke up early sunday morning and i immediately felt a little down. i keep my computer on at night and my ex-boyfriend instant messaged me saying:"Happy Mothers Day...you would of been a great mother." He continued to say that he was sorry for everything and wish that our child was here that way he would still have me in his life through her. I don't know if it just me being a witch with a B but i really didn't appreciate him interrupting my life and telling me all of this. isn't it too late. i would of been better off with him saying nothing to me especially on this day.

0 comments: