dead and gone

sometimes i wonder if i were to die today or tomorrow what would be my legacy? what would people say about me? i know that i am a good person and like everyone else in this world i have made mistakes. nothing major but nonetheless they are mistakes. the statemement "the bad always outweigh the good" is unfortunately true. i know that i have done more good than bad in my life to this point, but what will people choose to look at? my heart is made of gold but like anyone else i have flaws. i do get angry, low tolerance and no patience. i have made trouble. i will never deny my past because it has made me who i am today but my past still haunts me today. i mean i was a kid and like any other kid i got into trouble. it may have been more extreme than others but still i was a kid...lol.. i just hope that if i were to die today that my family, friends, and anyone who has ever come across me can honestly speak of the good and not the bad... but only if it is truely from their hearts... i wouldnt want people to be forced to say good things... i hate fakes and i wouldnt want them at my service... be real about the person that i was... idk that was just a random thought. but do you ever wonder what people will have to say about you after you are dead and gone?



2 comments:

JaG July 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

i always wonder... thats why i try to make a lasting impression on everyone i met talk to or cross paths with.

xxxx July 26, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

JaG you are absolutely right its always good to make a good and lasting impression on people. i just try to live each day as if it were my last. nowadays its hard not too