happy 101

yayyyyy ive been awarded again.. and ive been awarded not once but twice. i am happy thank you to all of my supporters, you are really all friends to me.
since i have been given this award twice i am just going to double everything.. lol so thank you to kiss.the.pen and mr. tha unpretentious narcissist himself... yall they are both so darn cool so check them both out and add them both on twitter trust you will grow to love them both @studiogenius and @kissmoipink

ok so the rules are:
1. list ten things that make me happy
2. tag ten bloggers that brighten my day
3. link back to the person who gave me the award
seeing as though i already did number three up top i am going to do number one now
ten (well 20 cause im doing double) things that make me happy:
1. accomplishment - i love the feeling that i get when i have accomplished something especially when others doubt me
2. spending time with my family- there is no greater feeling in the world
3. shopping- sorry chick moment but i love shopping and buying new things, finding great deals
4. going to school- keeps my mind fresh
5. me- i make myself happy. sometimes i am my own worst critic but i cant imagine being anyone else.
6. intelligence and intellect
7. pink
8. seeing my family smile
9. being naked
10. buying underwear and bra
11. making other people laugh
12. helping others
13. independence- i hate depending on other people and i enjoy being independent and fending for my own
14. mom- my mom is one of my bestfriends we have grown closer throughout the years but if it wasnt for her i wouldnt be the person i am today, and honestly everything i do is for her. love you mom
15. good food- im a foody.. i love good food, cant be eating nasty ish
16. great friends and friendships- right along my family, my friends are my backbone. they always keep me grounded
17. my phone- sorry i just cant live with out.. i dont know what i would do
18. good music- not that down south snap music shit..
19. meeting new people
20. reading and writing
ten (20) bloggers that brighten my day:
1. jessenia @ yourbloodismyblood please check her out
2. edotdizzy yall check out his work, first album is dizzyana and he just dropped a second one so download both
3. i am tha unpretentious he gave me this award but he deserves it again
4. kiss.the.pen she is the most and i love it
5. ms. supastarrr with three r's.. please dont get it twisted.. lol check her out
6. coogiecruz over at the art of love and war, she sometimes blogs about what im feeling.. i feel like we are in tuned
7. 12kyle over at the 12 planet... great read
8. daja i just discovered her blog not too long ago but its a great blog so i have to pass it on to everyone else, you will love her too
9. robyn she hasnt been blogging much lately because her computer is down but trust her blog is the shit.. she is funny, random and i love it.
10. tikedi over by eighttwonine (8/29) she is more of a fashion blogger but she is great to she talks about some personal things.. check her out people

well those are eleven i will give you the other nine later (well maybe) but check all these bloggers out, they are great. i love them so i know you will

5 comments:

Supastarrr January 11, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

lmao I JUST gave this to you haha! thanks love!
yay for independence!

Miss Daja January 11, 2010 at 2:46 AM  

thank you..
i did one in return =)

tha unpretentious narcissist© January 12, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

aww thanks. and thanks for actually doing it too. i see you share my buying underwear fetish. don't be trying to be like me i see you in those old hello kitty drawz from 9th grade. ya aint gotta lie craig..

Robyn Latice January 19, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Aww thanks. You know Im going to find away to shortcut this right? Doesnt mean I dont REALLY appreciate it though! lol..Im just a lazy ass!

xxxx January 20, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

@robyn its cool i know you got alot to catch up on being gone for a month and all