sex game tight

so i was on supastarrr blog and she had a post about chocking while having sex, some said they aint into that shit. i personally second her motion cause i love that shit. .. here are my do's and dont's when having sex.

do's:
eat that p****
pull my hair
slap my ass
chocking
taking the lead
light tap on my face (dont try to ike me)
cursing
direct and demand
ice
pay attention to my body

donts:
pull my hair if my sew in is less than two weeks.. that means its brand new and my tracks are still tight
anal... no jookie jookie in that hole.. sorry
threesomes... no bueno.. sorry im not bi nor do i choose to bring a third party into my bed.. mom always told me that was a no fucking no "never invite someone else into your bedroom"
slap in my face so hard my head do a 36o
if we fucking (fucking and love making are two different things) dont take me to the bed.. bedroom sex is so boring and overrated
hot wax.. that shit hurts

ummm i think thats about it. what are some of yall do's and dont's?


6 comments:

Supastarrr January 11, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

girrrrrrl Anal gets a HELL NO from me too lol. Glad you support the thug life though =P

Miss Daja January 11, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

lmao at thug life yall are crazy

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

It's your body, you get to make the rules!

Secretia

tha unpretentious narcissist© January 12, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

lol @ bedroom sex is boring.wish all chicks saw it like that.

as for the chocking. that's cool. my thing with the rough play is i never know how hard a chick wants it. i hate when i'm getting into it real good and i'm grabbing or slapping and she's acting like i'm grabbing her off the prison yard. it's like..come on if we getting into, get into it. not saying i'ma half her pent up against a wall turning blue. but i'm saying you gotta run with it, don't stop in the middle to chastise me. and don't tell me to bite if you don't want to feel it..lol

nibbling is for mice. i'm saying..

xxxx January 13, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

@supastarrr got to support thug life..
@miss.fortune we love to have fun over here lol..it is what it is
@secretia- only i can dictate what happens with my body
@unpretentious lol i love it when you stop by..haha always entertaining.. nibbling is for mice and if you gonna do it do it right..

Robyn Latice January 19, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

lol.. Hot wax is a do huney! lol, and choking! Yes! Yes! Dont get me started on that shit. NO anal, no licking ass, and no licking toes. Thats its!