help for haiti

hello everyone if you live in or near the atlanta area (atlanta, carrollton, cobb, douglas, decatur, dekalb, etc.) i am asking you to help haiti by donating can food or clothing. please contact me ass soon as possible. i will be driving around the next couple of days collecting items from those who contact me, i know many dont have cars or any other form or transportation so if you cant get up and go to one of your local donation centers i will come to you and drop them off myself. also if you dont feel like giving away clothing or food you can also text YELE to 501501 to donate $5. it will be charged directly to your phone bill. please help the people of haiti.

ways to contact me:
keenya19@aol.com ( i check my email constantly because it comes to my phone)
twitter: _goldenmind_
please help

1 comments:

Miss Daja January 15, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

every little bit helps..
even prayer!
good luck mama
im actually excited to participate in helping to possibly make someone smile or even save a life.

its deeper than us.