neglect

forgive me for i have neglected my blog.. not too much just a little. i am still recovering from new years eve.. liquor just now leaving my system but i do have a couple of blogs lined up in my head because these past three- four days have been completely hectic. so here is a line up of the blogs i will be doing as soon as i get back to georgia and settle down:

1)the phone call
2)road trip to ny
3)tragedy of new years ever/ new years day
4)2nd day of january phone call
5)best friend or impostor
6)moving/ new beginnings

hope you all have a good weekend. i should be back posting by friday after i settle down into my new apartment and everything.. please please please be safe out here, i cant stress this enough there is alot of crazies in this world and it only gets worse with each passing day. God Bless

1 comments:

Miss Daja January 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

hurry up and recover so i can get all in ya business..lol j/p take ya time