jumping off of this ride


so yall remember the guy named terrance that i was telling you all about before in earlier post.... i think i may have referred to him as mister t...well anywho yeah he has popped back up like a fucking virus today


i have told him over and over again to leave me alone. this has been a roller coaster ride that i had finally put to an end back in january but tonight he has decided to put me back on it. but guess what i am now in control so i refuse to start this bullshit all over again. i changed my number back in january and he somehow got it.. but i dont care cause im not feedinig into his bullshit...

he text me talking about you know i cared for you and i still do.. i want to be with you... i told him straight up you never cared about me you never wanted to be with me all you wanted was sex so dont try to G me...he was like man im not trynna run game... girl bye... i have no time for his shit...i didnt entertain him and i kept it short... he is like i guess you dont want to talk so i am going to leave you alone...yeah bye thanks for getting the message...but he made sure before he got off my phone to ask if i was in a relationship and even though j and i are going through our problems my ass damn sure answered yes so he can leave me alone...but i know thats not going to work so i will have to come up with some later on to let him be gone... but good thing i am not in atlanta right now so it is sooo easy to not be around him...


IM TELLING YALL IM NOT EVEN TRYING TO GET BACK ON THIS ROLLERCOASTER RIDE WITH HIM..

2 comments:

Unknown June 28, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

woooow

xxxx June 28, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

yes wowwww...and i wake up this morning to the same thing.arghh