my mind rest on you

EVERY NOW AND THEN MY MIND REST ON YOU.. I THINK OF TEXTING OR CALLING JUST TO SAY HEY OR TO HEAR YOUR VOICE (I PREFER HEARING YOUR VOICE) && THEN REALITY HITS ME.. I KNOW YOU WONT ANSWER, I KNOW YOU WONT RESPOND SO IT MAKES NO SENSE.. I MISS YOU... BUT IM CONTENT

so i miss him, i miss my ex. i miss his smell, his smile and especially his voice.. oww that voice i miss him and it so much. i miss the conversations we had, the silent nights, the fights, passionate days and nights, i miss it all. i miss him like crazy, i miss his touch, i miss eyes, i miss his nose and i definitely miss his mouth.. his lips.. soft pink lips.. i miss him.. i miss it all i miss the man that i once "loved" i miss him..i really thought it would last.. thought i was ready for something more serious than my past. i miss talking to him, seeing him i just miss him in general. wished it would of worked. wanted it to so bad.. but i guess everything happens for a reason. i wish him the best of luck, wish him all the happiness in the world.. only problem is.. I WISH HIS HAPPINESS WAS/ IS WITH ME... damn how can that be resolved?

4 comments:

the.kisser December 22, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

*tearing*, this just put into words how i've been feeling for the past week....*sniffling*
i wish you the strength to get past this hun, it's a hard place to be in.

.kisses.

tha unpretentious narcissist© December 24, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

aw damn i'm sorry. i know the feeling. also real weird this is like the 3rd post i've seen someone has said something like this. and the other day my ex..texted me one of those, "i don't know why i still love you, but i do" text.

must be the air. water. some shit. it'll get better, it has to right?

xxxx December 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

yeah it has to be the air or the water... only logical explanation to me..lol && yes it has to get better, it must.

Robyn Latice January 19, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

Tears are really rolling down my face. Seriously....I have no words for this.