quick thought

it may hurt sometimes but when you find that one person who is worth it all the reward will be far more greater than any bad experiences you may have. love isnt easy, just like anything worth fighting for in life isnt easy. times will be hard. sometimes you will want to give up but just imagine a life of happiness and possibilities with that one person (when you find him/her) that you were destined to be with. the person who is meant to be your best friend, partner, support system, your everything. remember, dont ever lose yourself while on the long road to your soulmate.

4 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© April 19, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

I live by those words. i feel like someone has to be in it to win it, because if I'm investing my time & heart that's where I am.

Miss.Stefanie April 19, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

This is beautiful!

retailSTAR April 19, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

I like this and is so true. I know there's someone out there for MEEEEE

Chay Chay April 21, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

i love this, it can be SO hard...sometimes you just wanna say F**k, but you HAVE TO remember, you WILL make it through the storm...