i wonder when does loving someone gets old?.. its crazy what us females would put up with just to say that we have someone. and its sickening to see how some of those who call themselves "men" treat women. i will never generalize all men and put them in one box and say that they are all dogs, no good, or whatever other term and phrase thats being used lately to describe those of the male species. but i will say this: our generation is in trouble.
all those who read my blog knows the struggle that i went through with my ex. fighting for something that did not need to be saved. holding on to what "used to be" instead of what was going on in the present. trying to salvage something that couldnt be fixed. i am so proud of myself to know that i let it go, and honestly i have never felt any better.. even now as i am writing this i feel so empowered because although i blog and post here and there on twitter no one will ever know what i really went through with this man. its easy for people to talk when they are on the outside looking in, when they are not the ones experiencing everything, all the emotions, ups and downs, everything. thats why i never judge other peoples relationships, well i try not to. if a friend ask me my opinion i tell him/her what i think, but before i start talking i always tell them "i will never tell you to leave him/her but if you stay something has got to change" and then i proceed with what i have to say.
i degrees anyway.... like i was saying our generation is in trouble... BIG TROUBLE! being in this relationship for four years i realized many things...
1. We live in a selfish society
2. Our generation is rootless and self centered
3. Morals and values are virtually non existent
4. Many boys no longer evolve and become men
5. There are not enough fathers in the homes teaching their boys how to become "GOOD" MEN
6. Mothers although present, are not teaching their daughters how to become respectable, intelligent women.
7. Everyone has a agenda
8. Although STD and STI's are a big problem in our generation and society people are still not using proper precautions to prevent against them.
9. Pride is a bigger problem than i initially thought.
(feel free to add to this list if you like, i know im missing some things)
ok couldnt figure out what my number ten was but here it goes and please correct me if you think i am wrong.
10. The role of mothers having to be both mother and father in the home has shifted roles in society, females are more masculine than men, and men are not able to handle the females that we evolved into.
there will be a part two to this post..dont really like my post being long.. but tell me what do you think is wrong with our society and relationships? what is the correlation?